Monday, March 31, 2014


Prophetically On The Map

     -Just last night, well this morning, I awaken from a dream whereas in the dream I was sitting in a church, it seem to be a Jimmy Swaggart, church when suddenly people became panic.  They became panic and started exiting the building, they were existing the building because of a bomb threat.  We’re no longer talking about deadly incidents in the away yonder where people are repeatedly dying in our stead but we’re talking about American soil.  05/25/2010

     -I looked into dreams whereas cities of America were making it like cities of Iraq.  I saw a Wal-Mart under attack and in flames.  I witness people in complete panic, I even witness people taken hostage, my spouse was one of them. As so was there something about bomb threats. This is where I pulled from the sink where I was washing dishes a long length of hair that was to act as a measuring stick, like the horses bridle mention in Revelation, which is six feet long, 05/22/2010

Mene, Mene Tekel Upharsin                                                               03/31/2014

     As one riding in a brand new white trimmed in gold Intrepid automobile along a passage way, one right through the middle of what was a wilderness on either side, right through unto what was now this astonishing modernization and innovation when suddenly the driver side of the car door open and I tumbled from the car to my feet only to watch my car drive on without me.
     Looking up to see where I was, I found myself standing in front of a large worn building, a house reminding me of the place I grew up in.  It wasn’t long before I was instead inside this building, where inside it looked more like a hospital, when just as soon two women approached me, took me to a weigh scale where I weighed in at 190 lbs.
    Just as soon they started leading me away, out toward the back of the house, of course while all this was going on I was thinking where was I going and how would I leave without my car? It wasn't long before we arrived to the back portion of this house, arriving here was like arriving hundreds of years into the past, it was clear America was no more, but instead nations of the middle east reign great and true.
     As I said making my departing all I was thinking about was where the car was and how I would leave without it when just as soon they began coming toward me with this towering, beige color horse.  I remember thinking I didn’t know how to ride a horse, again it was giant, beige and it was infested with fleas.
     It wasn’t alone, just as soon I saw other horses, only these horses, apart from the pale horse, they were actually men dressed up like horses, each one arriving in a manner of time one after the other and the dream, the vision passed from me.   
     
God Has Numbered Thy Kingdom  

     Mene, God has numbered thy kingdom and finished it, Mene, God has numbered (weighed, judged), thy kingdom and finished it, (ended it), Tekel, you are weighed in the balanced and are found wanting (lacking righteousness, guilty as charged), Upharsin, your kingdom shall fall to the Persians, (the nations of the middle east)…    190= 190 months, = 15.10 years, 2001 + 15.10 years = Oct. 2017, this judgment mean the decision to end America by Holy Lords have already been decided, there’s just this matter of a little passage of time, mankind’s overall purpose on this earth is to bring an end to sin, of course His name for all eternity to come is Jesus Christ the Lord, beware, Apb, The RAM  www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com

Prophecy Link

A Voice Declaring:  “Five more disasters, a horrible end to all things on the map 06/14/2013

     I was standing over my stove, I was cooking when suddenly the Holy Spirit began speaking to me, how soon we, the church bride could be in heaven looking down upon and praying for the tribulation saints as the Antichrist is given power to overcome them.  03/17/2011

     That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM).  www.shottothe.blogspot.com

For Salvation Pray:

     I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.

Listening to: Selah: You Raise Me Up  

Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory

A Ministry Above

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2017 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Linda Ebbeling said...

The men dressed as horses were hurricanes-
Man-made ones.

 
At December 5, 2017 at 9:21 AM , Blogger P. Bradford said...

Never considered what kind, only that they're man made. Had a dream other night about stampeding elephants, those in the rooms of unaware perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home